Survey on the Future of NIST's Standards Information Services
by GSI Staff June 04, 2013
The Standards Coordination Office (SCO) of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) invites your participation in a brief survey regarding SCO’s standards information services and programs:
- Standards in Trade
- USA WTO TBT Inquiry Point
- Standards Information Center
- Standards Incorporated by Reference (SIBR)
- Notify U.S.
- Standards and Conformity Assessment training for government agencies
- Global Standards Information
Learn more about the SCO programs indicated above by visiting the Standards Coordination Office website.
We look forward to your feedback. Should you have any questions or comments about the survey, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.